Preparing appetizers can be fun especially when puff pastry involved. These are my favorite considering how quick and easy you can obtain a fab appetizer, extremely flavored and crispy.
- 1 sheet rectangular puff pastry
- 5 thin slices turkey ham
- 100g grated parmesan cheese
- 2tbs Dijon mustard with green peppercon
- sesame seeds
- 1 egg
- Pre heat oven to 190°
- Lay the sheet of pastry and spread a layer of Dijon mustard on one half (the long end)
- Place the turkey ham on top, add the Parmesan cheese on top of it and fold the pastry over filling
- Brush the pastry with beaten egg and cut it into strips of 2cm
- Twist the strips, sprinkle with sesame seeds and place them on a baking tray
- Bake for 20′ until the strips are golden brown.
- They are delicious warm with a glass of cold beer