I followed Elena’s recipe step by step but I prefered a mascarpone cream to the whipped cream. The result was extremely delicious.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 brown sugar with lemon zest
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 50g dark chocolate
For the filling:
- 200g mascarpone
- 2tbs honey
- 2tbs lemon zest
- 1ts vanilla extract
- Heat the milk with butter in a saucepan until the butter melts
- Add grated chocolate; stir until chocolate melts and let it cool
- Combine eggs, sugar and lemon zest and beat well, add flour and leave the crêpe batter aside for 20-30′.
- Frye the crêpes in a nonstick pan and let them cool aside.
- Prepare the filling: mix mascarpone with honey, lemon zest and vanilla and beat until smooth
- Fill the crêpes with this cream and fresh fruit (they look better folded over into a triangle) and serve.